Thursday, January 11, 2007

Beckham takes the Galaxy




Being my first entry on the blog, I would just like to take a moment and tell you all that I am not a fan of football, I don't even know how to play it... BUT! David Beckham is leaving Spain for LA Galaxy!
WHAT?! I hear you gasp! Yes, it is official. The Beckhams, Vicky, Dave, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz, are packing their Louis Vuittons and going to California.
"I have enjoyed my time in Spain enormously and I am extremely grateful to the club for giving me the opportunity to play for such a great team and their amazing fans." he claimed in a statement this very afternoon.
It is said that he has agreed to a 5 year contract that could be worth up to 250 million U.S.A dollars and will be playing for the Los Angeles Galaxy from August this year.
I know this has not got a lot to do with Valencia, but hey! it's the Beckhams, innit?
More from me and the things I like and all about Valencia, next week.
Lolita
ps. Beckham is the one with the red ring around his head. (As if you didn't know!)

No comments: